Customise Your Bike with Colour and Fun!
There’s no better way to get to Preston Market than on a bike!
In partnership with the City of Darebin and Bicycle Network, Preston Market is hosting a free breakfast for anyone who arrives by bike.
Show your bike helmet for a free sausage sizzle, pastries and fruit, as well as coffee vouchers for the first 100 riders to arrive!
Bicycle Network are organising an official group ride that will arrive at the Market in time for breakfast.
Follow the link to register for the ride and find out more information about the route:
• Check out the new Cyclehoop Bike Port that City of Darebin and Preston Market have been working together to install.
• Have a chat with WeCycle about their mission to provide bicycles to the community.
• Arrive early for free bicycle maintenance training from the BikeShed at CERES.
• Learn about rider safety with the Transport Accident Commission at their interactive display inside the Market.
• Feeling crafty? Pimp Your Bike with Wheelie Good Fun – customise your bike using a selection of sustainable and recycled materials.
• Where can I park my bike?
There’ll be plenty of temporary bike parking available at the Market on the day.
• Where can I find the breakfast once I’m inside the Market?
Head to the East Block of the Market (next to Steki)
• How do I qualify for my free breakfast?
Show your bike helmet to the team behind the BBQ!
• Will there be vegan/vegetarian options?
Yes – vegan sausages, fruit and more!
• I don’t live, work or study in Darebin – can I still come?
Yes – all are welcome!
Produced for i.e community
Never miss an update! Get the newsletter to find out about Wheelie Good Fun events